Director of Marketing
As Give by Cell continues to grow, we understand that having the right team members is key. The mobile fundraising field is an ever-expanding field and we are poised at its forefront.
The Director of Marketing is a key role for our company. You will report to the CEO directly and be included in all major decisions the company makes, including those outside the realm of marketing. In addition, you will learn a great deal about running a business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent marketing experience to date, preferably in a technology company with a start-up mentality (and budget)
- 3-5 years of experience
- Love of all things MOBILE!
- Manage day-to-day marketing operations
- Lead marketing strategy and implementation
- Translate business objectives into marketing
- Run a company-wide re-branding campaign in 2016
- Direct the launch of an exciting consumer-facing service in the first quarter of 2016
- Manage SEO strategy
- Provide all tools sales team needs to improve results
- Manage all product development of software applications
- Supervise a Content Strategist who manages blogs, webinars, social media etc.
- Identify new growth opportunities, based on consumer trends and competitive landscape
- Juggle many balls at one time
- Great writer and communicator
- Solid understanding of SEO and marketing principles
This position comes with benefits, such as medical, 401(k), vacation, sick time as well as a fully stocked kitchen with snacks.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Give by Cell News